Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. Airtel Nigeria SME Manager Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: SME Manager
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of SME Manager within the Airtel Business Function in various location around Nigeria. Role reports to the Enterprise Regional Head, Lagos and would be responsible for sustaining and enhancing targeted gross revenue and gross acquisitions in respective SME businesses by effective implementation of planned sales and channel management strategies.
- High drive for results
- Analytical and Strategic
- Team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills especially with powerpoint
- Ready to achieve beyind set targets
Applicants must have;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a leadership role preferably in FMCG, Consumables and Telecoms
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in managing sales channels comprising of Direct and Indirect Sales
Application Closing Date: 8th August, 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.