9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. 9mobile Nigeria Specialist, Product Integration Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Specialist, Product Integration
- Translate business requirements of products and services to delivery blueprints. Manage product and services development, testing and validation before live launch.
- Engage demand units to ensure requirements are well articulated and that solution deliveries are in line with expectations
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice and products/technologies as it relates to the product management function.
- Provide input in the identification and documentation of technical specifications for configuring the charging/billing components of all products and services.
- Responsible for translating business concepts to design blueprints
- Assist in the solution development / product configuration life cycle management, ensuring compliance with specified standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Support the implementation and integration of billing system, provisioning and mediation systems and definition of appropriate roadmap’s Provide input into capacity planning.
- Assist in supervising user acceptance tests in liaison with Finance, Engineering and other relevant functions. Mitigate all business risks that may arise from the configuration of all active products and services.
- Work with IT vendors and Billing Solutions Support team to provide user support for deployed charging, provisioning and mediation solutions.
- Liaise with IT vendor to provide documented policies and procedures/user guide for newly deployed charging systems, provisioning and mediation systems.
- Participate in post implementation review of changes on the billing system, provisioning and mediation systems, and ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate deployment of patches and upgrades to installed charging system, provisioning and mediation systems
- Identify and escalate all billing-related problems to the Manager, Product Design and Implementation.
- Assist in implementing the function’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Prepare periodic activity and performance reports for the unit.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Product Integration.
- First degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to Five(5) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Background /Experience working with Huawei charging nodes will be a strong advantage.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.