9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. 9mobile Nigeria Specialist, Decision Support & Capex Management Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Specialist, Decision Support & Capex Management
- Support the Manager, Decision Support in working with the business teams to ensure benefits of Capex & Opex are optimized, costs managed within agreed envelopes, and provide guidance on finance issues.
- Support the improvement of the Network Finance processes
- Assist and liaise with Technical functions on all aspects of Network Finance.
- Provide support for monitoring and controlling the financial performance of the technical business area via monthly reporting and budgeting/forecasting processes to provide insight into business performance
- Support the preparation of techno-economics and accounting analysis/reports as required by the business including:
- Product Profitability analysis;
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Geo analysis relevant to financial modelling
- Capital & operating expenditure reports to highlight actualsvs. budget
- Cash flow reports and forecast for capital & operating expenditure
- Analysis to support finance key performance indicators
- Other accounting analysis as required by the business
- Ensure high quality of Oracle reporting data and compliance with accounting standards and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with the policies and procedures detailed in the expenditure framework and implement financial governance for capital and operating expenditure management
- Support the capital and operating expenditure approval process to ensure rigorous optimum return on investment and stringent cost management practices
- Conduct ad-hoc physical verification of physical assets
- Support Fixed Asset Reconciliation and ensure Fixed Assets register is accurate
- Perform ‘What if’ analysis on cost optimization and efficiency initiatives, present report and findings to the Manager, Decision Support
- Work with Procurement and stakeholders to monitor and track the performance of the suppliers/projects – on time delivery of the requirements in the right quality and quantity to deliver the best value to the business and customer’s needs
- Provide decision-support analyses and reporting based on agreed timelines and standards to aid management with financial business decision making.
- Support the Manager Decision support in developing business cases in line with best practices to optimize spend and ensure a return on investment within the shortest possible time.
- Liaise with business teams to gather required data for post implementation review of local business initiatives and business cases
- Follow up on actions from the technical business area’s monthly financial reviews
- Build strong and influential relationships with the technical business area to promote seamless working relationships with the rest of the Finance community.
- Responsible for Contract management and optimization of contract agreements in compliance with company policy.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Decision Support Manager
- First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
- Three to Five years post NYSC relevant work experience in reporting, consolidation and financial management.
- Experience in Telecoms industry or management/operational consulting isan advantage.
- Experience of working with capital projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Strong excel skills and access database skills
- Financial Systems Knowledge (emphasis on Oracle ERP)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel,Power point and Word).
- Accounting/IFRS knowledge
- Good Knowledge of GSM industry.
- Good Understanding of financial modeling
- Project management
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as follow through skills
- Ability to work with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Stakeholder management
- Risk and cost control conscious
- Quality deliverable
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.