9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. 9mobile Nigeria Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management
- Ensure that IT solutions and related services are effectively applied, by taking full ownership of IT demand matters from the business filter, prioritize and plan fulfillment whilst providing visibility to the Management team.
- Understand and document the desired outcome of a service, and decide if the customer’s need can be fulfilled using an existing service offering or if a new or changed service must be created.
- Understand and document the desired outcome of a service, and to decide if the customer’s need can be fulfilled using an existing service offering or if a new or changed service must be created.
- Manage workload and assignments of a team of demand Specialists.
- Initiate and execute intra departmental communication and improvement activities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities and facilitate demand capturing.
- Build an overall demand pipeline on an annual basis as well as in an ongoing basis(mapped against annual plan).
- Capture newdem and and ensure structured and high quality of demand’s scope and specification in order to have a consistent basis for estimation and scheduling of the implementation.
- Liaise with the business units to shape and implement the demand management processes as well as the regular liaison / relationship management interactions.
- Develop KPIs for Demand Management as well as dashboards and regular reports to create transparency and tracking of change requests and projects.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Develop,define and implement the overall IT demand management structure & processes especially with upcoming business initiatives, and the current demand in terms of Change execution performance and capacity requirement challenges.
- Understand pattern of business activities and the underlying drivers & recommend appropriate actions in order to keep IT budget & costs within approved limits while meeting Business requirements on time, minimizing delivery risks and quality.
- Support continuous service improvement by -championing the prioritization and resolution of all customer demand requirement.
- Ensure SLAs are agreed with internal customers and ensure alignment with the SLAs agreed with delivery partners
- Manage the risks related to delivery capacity and capability of current and forecasted demand
- Assist in developing solid forecasts that guarantees the continuance of business activities.
- Customer liaison/advocacy – Understand the customers’ expectations based on their strategic objectives while delineating expectations that are driven out of individual behaviour and institutionalizing customer-centric improvement mechanism for business benefits.
- Manage the demand pipeline and liaise the business functions to capture, structure,prioritize, align and plan fulfillment of accepted business demand whilst matching this demand with the IT delivery capacity.
- Attend relevant Business and decision-making forums which deal with future IT demand and new requirements
- Plan, carry out and evaluate regular customer satisfaction surveys.
- Record customer complaints and compliments, to assess the complaints and to instigate corrective action if required.
- Continuously monitor the processing status of outstanding customer complaints and take corrective action if required.
- Organize periodic Internal Customer Forum (ICF)with Business Units/Areas to review performance, understand expectations and negotiate priorities.
- First degree from a recognised University
- Relevant IT Certifications (ISEB BA, CBAP, ITIL, PMI etc) is an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight(8) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years at supervisory position.
- Effective business relationship management skills
- Understanding of IT Governance and Demand and Supply management Knowledge of ITIL Service Strategy, Design and Operation
- Effective communication and change management skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.