Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Software Developer Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/001
Reports to: Team Lead Technology
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead Technology, the Software Developer will develop and implement new software programs for the Organization.
- S/He will analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs and also make good technical decisions that impact positively on systems and provide useful features.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Generate ideas to improve system design, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profit
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design, brainstorming and implementation of the project.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, teams and product marketing
- Design and update software database
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Create functional specifications and designs
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline.
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- At least 4 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience with development and consumption of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with integration of payment platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
- Any two out of the following skills are required:
- Knowledge of C# for development of Rich Internet Applications for Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PHP. Knowledge of a prominent PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
Application Closing Date: 15th July, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV’s as a single Word Document to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title- Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted..