Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Sales/ Marketing Team Lead Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Sales/ Marketing Team Lead
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/003
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the Sales/Marketing Team Lead will work to improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- S/He will provide an in depth support in defining long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer and vendor relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals; and maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions while exceeding the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Accountable for overall sales/business performance of the unit.
- Develop and execute the marketing and sales plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key vendors, customers, and stakeholders.
- Generate monthly, weekly and annual sales report for the Organization.
- Increase the acquisition of vendors and ensure that the retention rate is always high.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential vendors and users to sign up with the organization.
- Ensure market expansion, penetration and coverage of the entire market
- Responsible for training sales/marketing executives
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to promote the company’s products and services to its target market.
- Strategically plan, develop and implement pipeline for new vendors and customers to flow into the organization.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance vendor sign ups and sales volume.
- Motivating and driving sales/marketing team for target achievement.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the organization can provide and the organizations competitors
- Interface, create and maintain rapport with new and existing vendors and customers; and also market the organization’s products and services to the public.
- Monitoring and drive sales on a regular basis.
- Drives available marketing resources and uses those resources appropriately and as needed.
- Supervise and support the production of all adverting materials, designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Assist in the improvement of customer satisfaction and solves elevated customer issues in relation to product.
- Prospect for new vendors and customers by networking, cold calling or any other means of generating interest from potential vendors.
- Keep a database of all vendors and customers, product or service offered to them while maintaining a comprehensive report for review as directed from time to time
- Recommends marketing process changes that will improve organizational productivity.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Social Sciences or any related field
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in an IT Technology, Digital and Prints firm; in a managerial position driving a team
- Previous record of Sales portfolio/ accounts generated
- Exceptional Writing and Editing Skills
- Internet and Social Media Savvy
- Ability to meet and surpass targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Negotiation and Persuasive skill
- Ability to present concepts and support rationale behind given solution
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- “Can-do” attitude and flexibility; ability to respond quickly with strong client service orientation
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
- Ability to identify the right audience and prospect.
- Aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude.
Application Closing Date: 15th July, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s as a single Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title – Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.