Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Marketing Executive Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/004
Reports to: Sales/Marketing Team Lead
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Team Lead, the Marketing Executive will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- S/He will provide the marketing information that will translate to promoting the company’s product and services, building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions while exceeding the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Responsible for delivery/exceeding target sales and vendor signups for the organization.
- Monitoring and driving sales on a regular basis.
- Increase the acquisition of vendors and ensure that the retention rate is always high.
- Ensures all the organizations products and services are always available in to vendors and customers.
- Ensures the organizations brands have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Ensure market expansion, penetration and coverage of the entire market
- Creating and follow up on new and existing vendors and customers.
- Ensuring that company product and services is available & visible throughout assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition.
- Achieve set targets and productivity in KPI’s
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers
- Keep records of sales, sign ups , visits and follow up on customers and vendors and update it regularly
- Work with Team lead in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Social Sciences or any related field
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in an IT Technology, Digital and Prints firm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
Application Closing Date: 15th July, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s as a single Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title – Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.