Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Implementation Executive Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Implementation Executive
Job Code: IST/ABJ/005
Locations: Kebbi State and Sokoto
Department: Growth and Implementation
Reports to: Team Lead Growth and Implementation
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead Growth and Implementation, the Implementation Executive will be increase the organizations revenue by acquisition of new vendors, follow up on existing vendors and create strategies to extend the network to include corporate users.
- S/he will also develop strategies to advertise to online users.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Responsible for insights in driving revenue and channel network planning.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Increase the acquisition of vendors and ensure that the retention rate is always high.
- Provide support and maintenance to Vendors, Individuals and Corporate Users.
- Signups of more vendors and maintain the existing vendors by increasing the presence of company’s vending points in the territory.
- Coordinate the company’s vendors and users to achieve an increase in their monthly revenue in Electricity, TV (dstv, gotv, tstv ,etc), Airtime and Data Payments.
- Ensure that branding of outlets never exceeds 24hrs after a customer funds.
- Make sure that vendors are trained after funding
- Collaborating with sales to secure and retain clients
- Developing customized targeted business strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Meeting or exceeding planned business goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Business Management, Social Sciences or any related Field
- At least 3-5 years experience in an IT Technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
Application Closing Date: 15th July, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send Cover Letter and CVs as a single Word Document to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the Job Title – Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.andidates will be contacted.