The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The NSE, a registered company limited by guarantee, was founded in 1960 and it is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services and more. Nigeria Stock Exchange Application Developer – Microsoft Solutions Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Application Developer – Microsoft Solutions
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Technology Services Department
Report to: Team Lead Application Development
Grade: Assistant Manager – Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, September 3, 2018.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange continues to evolve to meet the needs of its valued customers, and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Microsoft Solution Developer is a technology focused role intended to provide development and management of NSE SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AX installations firm wide.
- The role sits within Technology department and under the Application Development unit specifically.
- The successful candidate will have advanced to expert level experience with SharePoint 2010 & 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
The responsibilities and expectations of the SharePoint developer are as follows:
- Actively use structured development methodologies and with Agile development technologies (preferably scrum) for projects, based on various technical, organizational, project and team considerations
- Develop required software using structured quality control processes
- Develop and Extend the Microsoft Solutions Deployed in the Exchange
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation on deployments and processes and standard operating procedures
- Report on operational status at both a tactical and strategic level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience as a developer/web developer (preferably at an exchange or within the financial services sector)
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics.
- System Analysis and Design
- Analytical Thinking
- Software Engineering and Development
- Concept Development and Execution Management
- Database Administration
- Attention to Detail
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2018.
Note: The intent of the above job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.