MacTay Consulting- We are a performance-driven organization with a deep-seated passion for enabling growth and development in the people and companies we work with. All our operations are built around maximizing the output and performance of our many clients through the provision of strategic and operational consulting services. MacTay Consulting Information Technology Manager Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role reports directly to the Managing Director and candidate will have responsibility for managing the company’s IT function to ensure that IT fully supports business objectives and the company’s derives a maximum return on its IT investment.
- The candidate will manage information technology infrastructure resources and computer systems, plan, organize, controls and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Ideal candidate will lead the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services and internet service providers.
- He /She will design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- The candidate must ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. He must be able to preserve assets, information security and control structures, handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- He / She must be able to establish, maintain and regularly test disaster recovery plan.
- Ideal candidate must effectively communicate the IT vision and plans in understandable terms throughout the organization.
- In addition, he / she must be able to develop Service Level Agreements for service providers, determines performance targets for IT personnel and assists in selecting IT Service Providers.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in Computer Science, MIS or similar fields from a recognized University plus relevant IT certifications. Post graduate/Master’s degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- He/she must have proven working experience as an IT Manager with a minimum of 15 years IT experience, 8 of which must be at a Senior Management level.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- The candidate must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills. He / She must be dependable, has integrity and be attentive to details.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Remuneration is very attractive.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.