Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional services firm in West Africa region. We are a company that provide qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and have continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”. Our innovative solutions run across areas of Personnel Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Taxation services, Facility Management and Vehicle Management. We pride ourselves on providing world-class services to our clients through partnership that transforms the way they manage their people and functions, so they can focus on core business. Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018 Recruitment as follows;
Title: 2018 Executive Trainee Programme
- We seeks creative and innovative talents who desire to build a successful career in a Financial Institution.
- Minimum qualification – B.Sc from a recognized University
- Minimum class of degree – Second Class Lower Division
- Minimum of a Credit in English language & Mathematics at ‘O’ Level certification.
- Maximum age of 25 as at birthday in current year,
- Candidate must have completed NYSC not more 2 years prior to date.
- Must be resident in Lagos
Application Closing Date: 5th July, 2018.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the defined criteria and will go through the following recruitment process:
- First Level Screening:
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant qualification/credential for verification.
- Aptitude Test:
- The Aptitude Test is designed to test the Verbal, Numerical and Logical Reasoning of candidates- ability to interpret verbal information and reach correct conclusions, analyze and draw inferences from numerical information and data.
- Assessment Centre:
- Successful candidates from the Aptitude Test, will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process. Candidates are expected to demonstrate competencies sin qua non to thriving in the corporate environment cum Banking industry.
- Client Interview:
- Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre, shall be scheduled to meet with the client for final selection.
- Only candidates successful at the client’s interview, shall be enrolled into the Executive Trainee Programme.