Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in. Jumia Group Creative Graphic Designer Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Creative Graphic Designer – JumiaPay
Job Type: Full Time
Jumia Pay is a new and free online payment service that enables you to send payments online securely, instantly, and cost-effectively.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
The position will be responsible for creating visual assets in support of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns. Activities include the design of marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, online/offline advertising and event branding.
In particular, you will:
- Collaborate with teams to communicate visual strategy
- Present ideas to management, product development and commercial teams
- Provide support across team’s general workflow: production work, file preparation and asset management
- Perform light photography and retouch (product and lifestyle imagery)
- Coordinate different teams to ensure production of high-quality web content
- Conceptualize, create, design and format marketing materials in all media
- Manage Graphic Chart
- Create images, visuals, banners and all required materials
- Master Photoshop; speed of execution, images/logo adjustments, creation and layout, quick understanding of guidelines and briefs
- Attract and retain target audience through content visible on the website
- Enhance our websites with images and videos.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- 3 years managing a team with a track record of relevant achievements.
- Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industries
- Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow
- Knowledge of web design processes and web content management a plus
- Expert level in Adobe Master Collection CS6 incl. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.