GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE Nigeria EID Intern – Undergraduate Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: EID Intern – Undergraduate
Ref Id: 3132841
Locations: Lagos, Abuja
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Services
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- Passion for technology
- Suitable candidates must be current undergraduate students of Engineering with proven academic excellence
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.