Fadac Resources is Human Resource services and recruitment in Nigeria, we are experts in recruitment and management of talents, managing entire organizational human resource ecosystem. Fadac Resources, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions. Fadac Resources Service Center Supervisor Job Recruitment as follows
Job Title: Service Center Supervisor
- Manage and respond to all emails and telephone inquiries and made required follow ups.
- Managing the Customer Care Operations and ensure that the staffs are aligned with the company’s vision, mission, values and strategic priorities.
- Managing operation for Walk in customers and in home visits.
- Create road map for vans for the home visits and call center.
- Managing warehouses, spare parts transfers between different locations and oracle transfers.
- Maintained records of all customer contacts and responses.
- Service Tracking and service KPI Performance management
- Do service tracking of all job’s to meet company’s TAT
- Ensured optimal levels of customer service standards and provided support to various stores.
- Administered and gathered customer service compliments, collated it to be submitted to district manager.
- Continuous improvement in our VOC policies and resolution methodologies
- Prepared features for company newsletter and selected service awards.
- Participated on all ecommerce related activities and identified issues.
- Coordinated with various departments and resolved complex service problems.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the management to address areas of concern
- Attend to customer’s queries and complaints via email
- Attend to All replacement cases such as OBF,DNA,LTP,VOC & BER Policy
- Assign Engineers on daily basis for the closure of customer complaints.
- Business strategy plan for expansion of Service Centre
- Supervising warranty claim uploading on daily basis
- BS Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2018.