Fadac Resources is Human Resource services and recruitment in Nigeria, we are experts in recruitment and management of talents, managing entire organizational human resource ecosystem. Fadac Resources, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions. Fadac Resources Quality Assurance Manager Job Recruitment as follows
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Our client, is in need of an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations
- A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for details, he must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- B.Sc/B.A in relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Proven experience as a quality manager in Electronics industry
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2018.