Fadac Resources is Human Resource services and recruitment in Nigeria, we are experts in recruitment and management of talents, managing entire organizational human resource ecosystem. Fadac Resources, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions. Fadac Resources Finance Manager Job Recruitment as follows
Job Title: Finance Manager
Our client is a leading flexible and rigid packaging manufacturer, producing a range of flexible packaging, PET bottle and preforms to various leading FMCG companies present in Nigeria, such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Promasidor and NBC. They are in need of well experienced Finance Manager.
- Ensures all accounts are correct & up-to-date on the ERP
- Collates MIS reports for Financial Controller’s review
- Ensures periodic/ annual audit of accounts as per schedule & VAT audit
- Ensures 100% statutory compliance: VAT, WHT and appropriate posting
- Put in place a robust system for accurate product costing on real time basis
- Checking/ comparison/ reconciliation of cost data and flag deviation(s) where it exist at the earliest possible time.
- Compilation of budget in alignment with marketing, sales & operations
- Review of budget with Business Head and Finance Controller
- Ensures OPEX remains within budget.
- Building strong controls & SOPs to prevent financial leakages in any process (marketing, sales, distribution, procurement, operations & elsewhere in the organization)
- Ensures approved SOPs are implemented & adhered to.
- Keeps track of changes in all applicable laws.
- Keeps track of/ pursue legal matters and remains in touch with the lawyers/ consultants, HO legal team for contracts and agreement on behalf of the company
- Leading the cost reduction exercise, including identifying areas for cost reduction, pursuing achievement against agreed action plan & timelines
- Ensures optimum utilization of funds and Outflow planning
- Ensures that functionalities currently available on Orion are fully utilized and adhered to.
- Effort should be made to ensure that more processes are automated for increase efficiency & better control.
- Ensures adequate optimization of the inventory and receivables.
- Provide requisite support for timely achievement of sales target & collections
- Anticipate business risks and suggest mitigation plan
- Ensures timely action for risk mitigation and provide update to the Finance Controller
- Identify areas of opportunities for business expansion.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Good knowledge of ERP – Admin level
- Sc. /BA Accounting, Finance and related courses.
- T Proficiency.
- Sc./MBA is a plus.
- An analytical mind with strategic abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change.
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2018.