Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in. Jumia Group Project Manager Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Project Manager, Customer Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Customer Experience
- This role is responsible for the management of projects in Customer Experience [CXP] aimed at initiating, driving, and supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, as well as leading changes to support CXP strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements.
In particular you will:
- Distil customer insights into business recommendations by identifying meaningful customer indicators and trends and by performing root cause analysis to improve the customer experience
- Support projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build the business cases and plans for improving specific customer issues.
- Monitor other key customer-based projects progress and ensuring timely delivery of results.
- Design user-friendly tools, reports, dashboards and KPI’s to be used by management for customer KPI’s
- Identify and prioritize key touchpoints in the journey and design listening posts to capture stakeholder feedback at these listening posts.
- Regularly gather data from NPS surveys and report trends to manager along with insights and observations
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering or Analytic or related field.
- 5+ years in service, operation, project management or process improvement
- Experience in roles which organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams
- Track record of on-time, on scope, high quality implementations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment
- Professional experience in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- SQL skills desired.
- Advanced skills with Excel desired.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.