Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in. Jumia Group Fashion and Influencer Marketing Specialist Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Fashion and Influencer Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
- Working in this fast-paced position, you’ll be responsible for managing our fashion influencer outreach programme
- The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset, love for beauty & fashion and social media.
Key competencies and behaviors include:
- Organized planner, collaborative team player, an innate ability to identify key influencers across different platforms, and extremely detail-oriented with a proven ability to work on numerous projects.
In particular, you will
Instagram Management & Reporting:
- Manage our Instagram Page: (85% fashion & beauty men / women, 15% general).
- Create an Instagram calendar based on engagement objectives, execute and produce content on a weekly basis.
- Build and communicate to top management weekly report on Instagram and influencers performance.
- Manage relationship with influencers (general, fashion, beauty, tech).
- Create monthly collaborations with influencers and execute on influencer plans for Tier 1 events.
Fashion Trend Monitoring:
- Select and produce each month a Trendbook to be shared with Fashion and Jumia Global teams informing them of new products / brands they need to source
- Based on these trends, organize monthly photoshoot and video-shoot with models. Select SKU for outfits.
- Organize location and if need be special and temporary collaborations with stylists / photographers / creative directors.
- The photoshoots and video-shoots will be shared and used to populate fashion landing page banners, newsletters and social media and will be used for social media.
Fashion Photo Library Creation and Monitoring:
- Construct a photo library for all brands / fashion categories to make sure we always have quality designs for our banners.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of Influencer Marketing and Social Media experience and familiarity with interest in the overall digital media landscape [Instagram]
- Passion for Influencer Marketing, namely fashion brands and influencers.
- Already established network of influencers is a plus
- Ability to execute flawless photo and videoshoots and manage a team of photographers and videographers
- A strong affinity or experience in fashion and beauty sector in Nigeria or abroad
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.