Bristow Group, with its headquarters in Houston, Texas, Bristow Group is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations. Bristow Group Inc. Captain (Rivers) Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Captain
Ref No: R-0000975
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Directly responsible for all operations pertaining to the safe efficient conduct of the flight from initial dispatch until termination of the flight.
- Participate in Safety Management System (SMS) activities to include supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related issues, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
- Ensure cleanliness of company equipment such as aircraft, vehicles, offices, and living quarters. Submit accurate and complete expense reports.
- Maintain a professional, helpful, and congenial customer relation.
- A current FAA/EASA/ICAO license
- Total time – 3000 hours minimum
- Total PIC – 2000 hours minimum
- Total PIC Helicopters – 1500 hours minimum
- Total Multi PIC – 1200 hours minimum
- Total Offshore – 500 hours minimum
- At least one year offshore experience
- Class 1 medical.
TRI/TRE rating on any of the types will be an advantage.
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions.
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Works in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Sets the stage for continuous improvement, adopting best practices and influencing organizational standards.
- Ability to interface well with internal and external clients and the public. Represents the department and the company in a highly professional manner.
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2018.