Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Project Manager (non-IT) III Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Project Manager (non-IT) III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget. Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed. Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Project Managers on Expert Level is usually responsible for large, highly integrated projects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. (Please indicate class of Degree)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills. MS Project or other project management tools.
- Consensus building skills.
- Behavioral Skills: creates ownership, drives functional excellence, promotes productive impact, effectively manages external relationship
- Technical Skills: contracting / subcontracting, design & engineering management, execution planning, cost estimating, planning & scheduling, project controls, cost & schedule methods & data management, quality management.
Application Closing Date: 28th June, 2018.