MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. MTN Nigeria Specialist Contract Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Specialist Contract
- Responsible for development and management of Contract Standards and evaluation
- Responsible for managing all procurement agreements and development of Master Services Agreements and Local Country Contracts for GFA’s
- Prepares and administers routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal.
- Review solicitations and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications. May also prepare simple requests for proposals.
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure. Drafts and negotiates simple contractual instruments commensurate with skills and grade level.
- Manage and process renewals for maintenance, support, subscriptions, etc. including assurance that the renewals comply with the applicable contract and completing any required purchasing documents.
- Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance. May conduct research to support contract audit and or facilitate business unit contracting trends.
- Communicates contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
- Ensures contract review, approval and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines.
- Maintain professional business relationships with internal contract stakeholders, other contracting support teams within the company (e.g Legal, Finance, Procurement), and external product and service vendors.
- Respond to alerts from the contract administration dashboard and resolves problems to ensure the overall health of the contract portfolio.
- Maintains basic knowledge of trends in contract administration best practices relevant to company’s operations.
- Create/ maintain pre-qualification questionnaires/ Request for Information (RFI) / surveys / Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Quotation (RFQ)/ auctions
- Ensure execution of day to day operations at the Opco and resolve operational issues.
- Improve productivity and quality through leading practice initiatives.
- Participate and provide inputs in project status meetings.
- Propose operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment.
- Participate and provide inputs in operational meetings.
- Set up and manage adhoc meetings for day to day operational requirements.
- Liaise with supplier to obtain / update relevant information for supplier registration / qualification and management.
- Act as a first point of contact with supplier for sourcing and supplier management related information/ queries.
- Identify potential sensitive issues and escalate it to the appropriate level.
- Provide assistance in managing supplier compliance and profile audit and assessing supplier risk.
- Gather information from various sources like oracle, internal stakeholders and external stakeholders on supplier performance.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) is an added advantage
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others.
- Experience working in a medium organization
- ACCA (Start)
- ICT for Non-technical Staff
- CIPS (Procurement)
- MTN Customer Experience
- Cross Functional Team fundamentals
- Micro-FLIGHT Training: Any training specific to Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- BA, BEd, BEng, B.Sc, BTech, HND or LLB.
Application Closing Date: 29th June, 2018.