MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. MTN Nigeria Officer Corporate Communications Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Officer Corporate Communications (New Media Content/Strategy)
- Drive effective deployment of new media strategy in alignment with business objectives in general and reputational priorities in particular
- Identify and develop bespoke content on new media that engages savvy internet stakeholder groups and aligns with MTN corporate speak
- Monitor and track MTN on new media platforms, provide ongoing analysis and reports to the relevant business units
- Identify perception management opportunities in the new media space and escalate critical issues for speedy resolution
- Generate informative and insightful reports about MTNN activity and mention same in the social media space
- Develop reader-friendly content that communicates relevant corporate objectives and important customer information to foster articulation of the MTN point of view and engender empathy towards the MTN brand
- Work closely with consultants to track, monitor and analyse online conversations about MTN in new media space.
- Interface with Marketing, Customer Relations, Sales & Distribution, Enterprise Solutions, Corporate Services and other customer-facing/brand-building business units to drive customer education, acquisition and retention initiatives
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in corporate communications
- Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
- Experience in deploying web communications, new media marketing activities Training:
- Social Media/ Digital Communication.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Application Closing Date: 29th June, 2018.