Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world. Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme 2018 Recruitment as follows;
Title: Ogbia SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV
- The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
- Are you aged 18-35 from Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University Degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.