MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. MTN Nigeria Coordinator Document Control Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Coordinator Document Control (Supervisory)
- Ensure value is created by optimising business projects/activities.
- Liaise with all divisional points of contact on documentation to ensure that all required operational documents (policies, procedures, processes and Operational level agreements) are developed, dated and signed off
- Communicate with all stakeholders when new documents have been placed on the portal.
- Drive the standardization of all operational documents by ensuring that only the approved templates are used for developing documents
- Track and ensure all MTN Nigeria policies, processes and procedures are in line with the ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Assist with the audits of processes in line with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and follow-up to ensure all non-compliance issues are completely resolved.
- Conduct a requirement analysis to identify required processes for smooth business operations.
- Drive compliance to all operational processes within all divisions of MTN Nigeria and spontaneous compliance checks on critical processes
- Quality assurance and control of the documents by coordinating and ensuring that all operational documents are appropriately saved on the share portal while obsolete documents are cleared from the portal as appropriate
- Maintain an up to date record of all live documents and coordinate with the respective divisions to ensure documents are reviewed as at when due
- Liaise with IS and or Consultants to maintain the applications that are in use for document management and develop new ones as the need arises
- Proactive follow up for maintenance of document management systems and corrective actions when issues arise on the systems
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercises, implementing effective, proactive, quality processes at the operating level that will positively impact quality and enhance customer satisfactions
- Obtain relevant and accurate information which will aid the line manager to take decisions in the course of interaction with key stakeholders
- Ensure there is value created through effective stakeholder management.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium sized organization
- People management experience.
- Experience in Process Reengineering
- Experience in Quality Management
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in audit of quality management systems
- Cross functional role relationships
- BA, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc or HND
Application Closing Date: 21st September, 2018.